Monday, October 03, 2005

Tango Sur

Ratings Guide:
Half handshake, half chest-bump hug – 5 stars
Chest bump – 4 stars
Fist bump – 3 stars
High five – 2 stars
Handshake – 1 star
Fone and fone – 0 stars
Manly ass slap – ½ star


Restaurant: Tango Sur
Location: 3763 N Southport


Song: WHOA
Artist : BLACK KELL

( Verse 1 )

I had Tango Sur on Southport, it was whoa!
It’s got the best steak in town I mean whoa!
It’s an Argentinian steakhouse, I mean whoa!
Should've seen the size of cuts on these steaks, whoa!
Now money ain't a problem, low prices is like whoa!
The empanadas so good I’m like whoa!
They’re fried and juicy and perfect like whoa!
Prosciutto wrapped around melon, I'm like whoa!
They got steak stuffed with cheese like whoa!
Order beef for two and be full like whoa!
Coming home with a stuffed tummy like whoa!
Waiters running ‘round servin’ you like whoa!
More or less, more or so

( Chorus )
You just gotta go
I live the fat life, I don’t eat slow like whoa!
My tummy like mo’, need mo’
Just go, Tango, great food like whoa!

( Verse 2 )

Dessert right next door like whoa!
Dairy Queen blizzards on the north like whoa!
Or eat Cold Stone, just to the south like whoa!
I'm getting brain freeze from the ice cream like whoa!
It’s a BYOB drink for free like whoa!
See me drink glasses and glasses like whoa!
Be prepared to wait a while like whoa!
Sit on the curb and drink your wine like whoa!
Waits up to an hour on busy nights like whoa!
But the food is worth the wait like whoa!
Go out drinkin’ on Southport like whoa!
I'm on the go to the Tango, bite for bite like whoa!

( Chorus )
You just gotta go
I live the fat life, I don’t eat slow like whoa!
My tummy like mo’, need mo’
Just go, Tango, great food like whoa!


To recap: Great steak. Great food. Awful parody of a Black Rob song. Great atmosphere. Great prices. Vegetarians look elsewhere. Non-meat offerings are just so-so. BYOB. Long waits. Dairy Queen and Cold Stone nearby.

Easily a chest bump with a manly ass slap.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this artist Black Kell, where can I get his CD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home